Annotated bibliographies for those creating courses to support improved infant-toddler teacher competencies in the topics of culture, dual language learners, math, poverty, race, science and technology.
If you’re working in higher education, or as a trainer or coach, we have a lot of teaching supports to assist you!
- Looking to develop or evaluate courses for the early childhood professionals you support? We have a framework you can use to help you do this. Course Framework
- Looking for basic training, a CDA, AA or BA for the early childhood professionals you support? Browse Coursework
- Want to video early childhood professionals to support improving practice? Online Digital Observation Tool
- Want access to video clips of infants, toddlers and their educators for use in training and coursework? Infant-Toddler Video Clips
- Want to learn more about relationship-based care? This series helps promote essential program practices to ensure quality within family child care and center-based programs that serve infants and toddlers. Practices for Relationship-Based Care
Early Educator Central offers these resources from guest authors:
Identification of challenges, opportunities and strategies to ensure that infant-toddler needs are addressed in higher education coursework.
The latest in research to practice strategies for higher education to include family child care providers and strategies for family child care providers to succeed in higher education.